The Tapestry Of My Life
Time & Location
About the Event
The Tapestry of my Life - A poetic portrayal of harmony and dissonance - represents the raw emotions and a whole range of moods. How to find ways to use your coping mechanism, more importantly, to share your stories and experiences with one another, capturing each other’s imaginations and strengths to be empowered and energised. There are no truer words spoken than Mark Shields “there is always strength in numbers”.
The relaxed evening will consist:
- Complimentary drink on arrival.
- Book readings taken from extracts of the book.
- Inspirational speakers
- Performances from local talents.
- Marcia M Spence (Publisher) Publishing House.
- Special guests.
- Hot buffet and refreshments will be available.
- Book signing by the author.
- After party start 9pm with the original DJ Major & 45 to entertain all through till late.
The book launch will take place on Saturday 29th February 2020 at St Patrick’s Club, Trinity St, Huddersfield, HD1 4DA starting at 5.30pm till 1.00am.
For more information contact us on 07947415984 or Email:email@example.com
Get your ticket right here!